Work Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
The Senior Accountant will maintain the integrity of the General Ledger reporting system by ensuring that all journal entries are posted in a timely manner, assist with annual audit, prepare annual tax schedules & ensure subsidiary ledgers and journals are closed in accordance with established procedures and maintain compliance with grants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day Company Accounts
- Should be able to prepare the data for submission for internal audits
- Should have sound knowledge to manage statutory compliance
- Produce error-free accounting reports and assist in tax audits and returns
- Should have good knowledge to keep accounts up to date as per auditor requirements
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Supervises subordinate staff
- Closes books monthly
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least 3 to 5 years accounting experience
- Proficient in SAP software, MS office, excel programming skills.
- Mastering and understanding local Thailand tax laws, principles and standards of finance and accounting, accounting operations.
If your profile matches to the above role, please share your updated profile along with your current CTC and notice period on email@example.com