Work Experience: 8 to 10 Years (Preferred Banking Experience)
Preferred Qualification: Graduate
- Strong knowledge of banking related to Export and Import, Dealing with RBI filling various forms with RBI, and Clearance of EDPMS IDPMS EBRC.
- Treasury exposure with regards to arranging finance in foreign currency – ECB, PC, etc.
- Dealing with bankers, filling details required by them, managing team. CMA data preparation.
- Remittance to subsidiaries, Equity participation Loan. Acquisition finance.
- Filing of FLR Return, APR ODI
- Focusing on cost reduction, interest, and Bank Charges Negotiation
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Knowledge of cash management principles
- Knowledge of banking systems and processes
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments, and debt instruments
- Understanding and experience in treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow, and various financial instruments
- Sound understanding of accounting principles